The Colorado Micro Dissection Needle is a mono polar electrode with an ultra-sharp tungsten tip for accurate soft-tissue dissection and coagulation.
* Highly Polished Tips Reduce Tissues Adherence and provides easy and fast cleaning.
* Patented ultra-sharp tip for clean, precise soft-tissue dissection
* Heat-resistant tungsten alloy maintains tip sharpness
* Efficiently works at low power settings.
* Electrosurgical Mono polar needle electrodes allow precise cutting and coagulation, reduces blood loss, proves clear surgery
* Compatible with all standard electrosurgical hand control pencils/hand pieces.
Customization: We can customize according to our client's requests.
- Needle Style
- Insulation Color.
- Logo or company name printing
- Insulation (Heat Shrink Tube/Nylon Powder Coating)