Tympanoplasty Instruments set is ideal for the elevation, dissection and removal of cholesteotoma as well as for the Myringoplasty, Mastoidectomy, Myringotmy. Tympanoplasty is a surgical technique to repair a defect in the tympanic membrane, reconstruction of the eardrum and the small bones of the middle ear or to remove diseased Mastoid air cells. Tympanoplasty is a safe and effective outpatient procedure used to both eradicate disease from the middle ear and restore hearing and middle ear function. The success of the operation depends on the ability of precise Instruments. Techron Surgical offers a unique set of Tympanoplasty Instruments with a grouping of tools, specifically designed to use during Tympanoplasty procedures. All the Instruments can be fully sterilized and reused Moreover life time of no wear, no stain application, sharp and simple to use. Here are the 5 classifications of Tympanoplasty developed by Wullstein in 1956.
Type 1: Tympanoplasty with intact ossicular chain.
Type 2: Malleus partially eroded.
Type 3: Malleus and incus eroded, tm/graft extends to the intact stapes.
Type 4: stapes superstructure eroded but footplate is mobile.
Type 5: Reconstruction with a fixed stapes footplate, a graft extending to a horizontal semicircular canal fenestration.
With the advancement of surgical techniques/instruments and development of ossicular prosthesis, the classification has been modified over the years. For example, the type 5 Tympanoplasty is now of historical interest.
Set Consists of following 30 Instruments
1. Dissecting Forceps, For Surgical, No hook, Tip Width 1.5mm length 130mm
2. Dissecting Forceps for Surgical Hook Tip Width1.5mm Length 130mm
3. Tissue Forceps, No Hook, Tip Width 0.6mm Length130mm
4. Tissue Forceps, Hook Tip Width 0.6mm length130mm
5. Lucae Ear Forceps, No Hook
6. Micro iris Scissor Straight Super Cut + Tungsten Carbide115mm
7. Micro Iris Scissor Curved Super Cut + Tungsten Carbide115mm
8. Asago Ear Speculum, Inner Diameter 4mm Brass
9. Lempert Ear Speculum, for Inner Ear, Nasal Speculum Type
10. Langenbeck Periosteal Elevator
11. Langenbeck Periosteum Raspatory, width 6.5mm
12. Volkmann Retractor, 3 Prongs, Blunt
13. Sickle Knife for Stapedius Muscle
14. Wullstein Raspatory Curved
15. Round Knife 45* Curved Diameter 1.0mm
16. Round Knife, straight 2.5mm Diameter
17. Rosen Probe 90* tip length 0.3mm
18. Rosen Probe 90* Tip length 0.6mm
19. Rosen Probe, 90* Tip Length 1.0mm
20. Small Pick Left Length 180mm
21. Small Pick Right Length 180mm
22. Pick, Medium, Left, Length 180mm
23. Pick, Medium, Right, Length 180mm
24. Shea Ear Scissors straight blade 6.0mm 75mm
25. Super Micro Ear Forceps, Malleus Nipper,0.8x2.0mm Effective Length 75mm
26. Micro Ear Forceps, oval cupper jaws 0.8x1.0mmEffective Length 75mm
27. Super Micro Ear Forceps Oval Cupped Jaw0.6x0.8mm, Effective Length 75mm
28. Super Micro Ear Forceps Serrated 0.6x2.0mm Effective Length 75mm
29. Ear Forceps Serrated Straight 1.0x4.2mm Effective Length 75mm
30. Hartmann Ear Forceps Serrated Open close Tip Type